I invite my readers to add to this list. If you do so, please write your comment in a serious tone.
1. THE LIE: Trump conspired with Putin. As a result, Trump used the presidency to get richer.
THE REALITY: There was no Trump–Russia conspiracy. Instead, the Bidens have used the vice presidency to make millions from Russia and China.
2. THE LIE: Because Trump was beholden to Russia, Putin secretly had something with which to blackmail him.
THE REALITY: Hunter Biden made millions off Burisma and Ukraine while Obama had put Joe Biden in charge of allocating U.S. taxpayers’ funds to Ukraine. Hunter also made millions off China. Also off Russia. Now his father refuses to allow Poland to ship MiG-29 aircraft to Ukraine and refused to arm Ukraine at the outset, opening the door to an incessant war.
3. THE LIE: Trump is an idiot and will bumble us into a nuclear war.
THE REALITY: Trump engaged in a Twitter exchange with the North Korean Doughboy, then visited him, and the Doughboy stopped testing such missiles. Then Biden came in, and North Korea is back at it again.
4. THE LIE: Once Putin sizes up Trump, Putin will launch one military drive after another to expand the Russian Empire.
THE REALITY: After Putin sized up Trump, Putin did not launch a single battle. There was not a single new war on Trump. But once Biden came in and got sized up, Putin invaded Ukraine and started testing nukes.
5. THE LIE: Trump has no foreign affairs experience. He will endanger America.
THE REALITY: Biden botched the Afghanistan evacuation. China, Iran, and Russia are reasserting their nuclear capacities. China now is threatening Taiwan/Formosa. The ruler of Saudi Arabia would not take Biden’s calls but now will welcome him as a supplicant for oil.
6. THE LIE: Once Trump recognizes Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, moves America’s Israel embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, recognizes Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights, recognizes the legality of all Jewish communities in Judea and Samaria (the “West Bank”), kicks the PLO out of Washington, quits the anti-Semitic UN Human Rights Council, and takes more such similar steps, the Arab countries will respond with such fury that they will launch a Mideast firestorm that may even start World War III.
THE REALITY: United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, and Morocco joined the Abraham Accords with Israel. Sudan changed its laws to allow contacts, commerce, and relations with Israel.
7. THE LIE: Trump is too much of an isolationist to protect America from foreign terrorism.
THE REALITY: Under Trump, Qasem Soleimani was rubbed out. Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi died like a dog. And Trump ordered the successful wipeout of two more leading International Islamist Dirt Bags (“IIDB”): Qasim al-Raymi of Yemen, who founded AQAP, and Abu Hassan al-Muhajir, the IIDB who was next in line to succeed al-Baghdadi. Trump also took out Hamza bin-Laden, the son of Osama who was being groomed to succeed his dad. So no bin-Laden Father’s Day this year. There was no responsive Arab Muslim reaction other than the Abraham Accords.
8. THE LIE: If Trump imposes trade barriers and tariffs at home against China, Europe, and Russia, he will cause a Smoot–Hawley-like international trade war that results in worldwide depression.
THE REALITY: Trump imposed the tariffs. American jobs came back home from overseas. No foreign nation retaliated meaningfully.
9. THE LIE: By his demanding that every NATO nation pay their fair share — at least 2 percent of their annual budget — and by making rumblings about Article 5, Trump will destroy NATO.
THE REALITY: NATO continued beautifully during Trump’s term. The countries started to cough up. NATO’s secretary general thanked him publicly. They all knew Trump meant business. By contrast, every day that Biden was in Europe visiting NATO leaders, his staff had to issue public apologies and restatements for his gaffes.
10. THE LIE: It hurts America that Europe, while loving Obama and liking, though worrying about, Biden’s capacities, resented many things about Trump.
THE REALITY: Trump was elected to advance America’s interests, not those of Europe. He was not elected to gain their love but their respect. Trump gained that; Biden has lost it.
11. THE LIE: Trump is too stupid to fight COVID. Andrew Cuomo is what America needs for such leadership.
THE REALITY: Trump’s Operation Warp Speed helped create vaccines in record time. More died from COVID in one year of Biden, notwithstanding new vaccines, than one year of Trump. Andrew Cuomo was forced to resign his gubernatorial position or would have been impeached and convicted by legislators from his own party.
12. THE LIE: CNN and others of that view saw Michael Avenatti as a serious and worthy presidential successor to Trump.
THE REALITY: Avenatti is in jail, after accusations he stole money from his stripper client and attempted to blackmail Nike.
13. THE LIE: Trump’s family, especially his son-in-law Jared, abused Trump’s position to make an enormous amount of money.
THE REALITY: Jared did no such thing, but Biden’s family, especially his son Hunter, have abused Biden’s position to make an enormous amount of money.
14. THE LIE: Trump is too stupid and politically unsuited to appoint and select a truly worthy and intelligent vice president.
THE REALITY: Despite their January 6 imbroglio, Mike Pence proved to be an excellent, loyal, well-spoken, and truly intelligent vice president, even at the most challenging times like the COVID epidemic. By contrast, Biden’s vice president, Kamala Harris, was en route to being classified as among the five worst and most incompetent vice presidents of all time. But she then apparently got some great advice recently after a first year during which 13 of her advisers quit on her. After botching or otherwise proving useless in dealing with main singular tasks assigned to her (e.g., the border) or reading to six or seven kids rented from Canada from a page in a children’s book, she repeatedly embarrassed herself — thus, too, her fellow Americans — in Europe. She does not read daily briefings. When she is not reading from a teleprompter, she is as gaffe-prone as Biden. It now seems she has disappeared, as if kidnapped, barely appearing anywhere any more. After having had those 13 key advisers quit on her, she now seems to have followed their lead, quitting on herself.
15. THE LIE: Trump is too stupid and politically unsuited to appoint and select a truly worthy and intelligent press spokesperson.
THE REALITY: Trump’s press spokespeople, like Sean Spicer, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, and Kayleigh McEnany, all proved enormously qualified and skillful. The same may be said of Biden’s Jen Psaki, but the successor, Karine Jean-Pierre, seems to be a dolt. She literally reads her responses to reporters’ questions like someone tops in her class — in fifth grade. She is way out of her league.
16. THE LIE: Trump is too stupid and politically unsuited to make other intelligent appointments and selections.
THE REALITY: Trump named brilliant judges to the district, appeals, and supreme courts. Mike Pompeo proved to be a world-class secretary of state, registering several breakthroughs on foreign affairs. Trump’s appointments on homeland security resulted in major gains on border protection. Biden’s Alejandro Mayorkas has proven to be a liar, a jokester, or both. He will quit or be impeached some time in the next eight months.
17. THE LIE: Trump may understand casinos but has no idea how to make energy policy.
THE REALITY: Under Trump’s energy policies, including but not limited to encouraging more drilling, as in ANWR, and building the Keystone XL pipeline, America finally transitioned from importing fuel to becoming a leading international oil-and-gas net exporter. Under Biden, by contrast, we now have had to dip deeply into the National Petroleum Reserve, consuming one-third of that emergency back-up. We now are supplicants, begging hat in hand from some of the world’s most evil dictatorships like Arab Muslim sheikhdoms and Venezuela. Under Trump, gasoline at the pump was under three bucks a gallon. Under Biden, the national average has exploded to more than five dollars per gallon, with many states over six per gallon and California over seven per gallon.
18. THE LIE: Trump is an unrestrained profligate spender, an irresponsible dice-roller whose private businesses have included bankruptcies, who will blow up the economy.
THE REALITY: Under Trump, inflation never hit 3 percent. Paycheck raises exceeded inflation. Records were set for lowest unemployment rates ever for African Americans and Hispanics. The stock market boomed, raising the 401(k) and other retirement plans maintained by lower and middle economic classes. By contrast, under Biden inflation has hit 8.6 percent, the highest in 40 years, costing every American household the equivalent of a $5,000 new tax. Home mortgage lending, which was below 3 percent, now exceeds 6 percent. Home-rental prices now drive people from their homes. Trump’s Operation Warp Speed even drew some praise as he rapidly helped states overcome ventilator shortages. Under Biden, Americans must endure even baby formula shortages, with blame aimed everywhere but at Biden.
19. THE LIE: Trump is a racist hater, hates Blacks, hates Jews.
THE REALITY: Trump proved to be the best friend of Jews at home and of Israel abroad in American history. His daughter, Ivanka, and his son-in-law, Jared, are Orthodox Jews, and he thus has Jewish grandchildren, something that most American Jewish leaders cannot say about theirs. He signed off on record federal disbursements to Historically Black Universities and Colleges, making them permanent rather than annual. He created a second-chance program for imprisoned minorities to get a second opportunity to live free and productive lives. He issued orders to stop teaching federal employees critical race theory. Under Biden, a record 10,000 Blacks now are killed annually in America’s streets.
20. THE LIE: Trump’s wall along the southern border was a symbol of hate though it failed to make a difference in rates of illegal immigration.
THE REALITY: Biden’s immigration failures demonstrate how much Trump’s immigration efforts resulted finally in greater border control and homeland security.
21. THE LIE: Under Trump, democracy would end, and he would emerge as a dictator.
THE REALITY: Trump never made any effort to “Lock Her Up!” despite Hillary having perpetrated federal felonies, spoliating evidence. He did not order the release of Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn until a proper presidential pardon could be issued. Under Biden, people like Peter Navarro and Roger Stone were cuffed and shackled just to shame and humiliate them. Trump campaign director Paul Manafort was investigated and convicted on tax charges. It was Biden–Mayorkas who attempted to implement a Stalin-style Truth Ministry (the “Disinformation Governance Board”), headed by a Mary Poppins wannabe who already had a past of declaring the Trump–Russia conspiracy defamation as “true” but the New York Post exposé of the Hunter Biden laptop as false and “disinformation.” (READ MORE from Dov Fischer: Sex, Lies, Videotape & Hypocrisy: A Tale of Two Jan. 6 Hearings)
22. THE LIE: Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn committed a federal offense by lying to the FBI about a conversation he had held with his forthcoming Russian counterpart about anti-Russian sanctions, a discussion proper for the role he soon would be playing in the Trump White House.
THE REALITY: As a result of Flynn’s misstatement, he was put through Hell, lost his house by needing to hire attorneys to defend him, and was destroyed. By contrast, Michael Sussmann lied blatantly in a documented text to the FBI, acting as a tool of the Hillary Clinton campaign, all part of the “Crossfire Hurricane”–Perkins Coie–Fusion GPS–Steele dossier–Peter Strzok–Andrew McCabe conspiracy that saw the FBI sharing an office at the Perkins Coie law offices, on behalf of the Clinton campaign’s efforts to defeat Trump in the presidential election.
23. THE LIE: We live under a system of equal justice for all.
THE REALITY: Hillary never was arrested despite her felonious spoliation of thousands of emails under federal investigation. By contrast, Martha Stewart spent prison time for destroying fewer emails. The Mueller investigation continued forever and resulted in no “there” there. Michael Sussmann’s jury included Clinton supporters and donors. Lt. Gen. Flynn was convicted on ridiculous charges and was destroyed.
24. THE LIE: All women must be believed all the time when they make claims such as the lies against Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh.
THE REALITY: Amanda Heard lied under oath against Johnny Depp. Christine Ford lied about her air traveling, why she installed an extra door in her home, and so much else. Hillary lied when she stated that her browser had been bleached and that the destroyed emails consisted solely of emails about yoga and Chelsea’s wedding dress.
25. THE LIE: You fill this one in.
THE REALITY: You fill this one in.