The so-called Party of Women sent America’s females an unmistakable message last week: Drop dead.
The Republican-led U.S. House last Thursday passed the Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act. All 219 Republicans voted yea; 203 Democrats unanimously voted nay.
H.R. 734 would amend Title IX and make it illegal for any school that receives federal funds “to permit a person whose sex is male to participate in an athletic program that is designated for women or girls.” This bill further stipulates that “sex shall be recognized solely on a person’s reproductive biology and genetics at birth.”
Democrats could have shown solidarity with American women — 50.5 percent of the U.S. population and one of the core constituencies for which they claim to fight. Alternatively, they could have stood with the 0.5 percent of adults who call themselves transgender, according to UCLA School of Law’s Williams Institute. In this case, much of the relevant population is primarily males who “identify as” or claim to be women.
So, Democrats gave the backs of their hands to the 50.5 percent and stuck with the 0.5 percent.
Good luck with that.
House Democrat Leader Hakeem Jeffries of New York thoroughly dismissed granddaughters, daughters, mothers, sisters, and wives (and the men who love them) and trivialized their legitimate concerns on this matter.
“MAGA Republicans are trying to sensationalize an issue that doesn’t really exist in the way that they are falsely portraying,” Jeffries told journalists after this vote.
“Doesn’t really exist?”
Wow! Haven’t Democrats yelled for years that women must be listened to, believed, and accommodated? Democrats now ignore women and wave off their worries, like houseflies.
• Female athletes who get defeated by males and, thus, lose trophies, college admissions, and scholarships don’t really exist? Tell that to all the women whom the Alliance Defending Freedom has documented as having been trounced by men in 29 different sports.
• Females who lose athletic contests to biological males don’t really exist? Girls and women falter in the face of “female” athletes in swimming, track, and other sports. William “Lia” Thomas, an undistinguished male swimmer at the University of Pennsylvania, declared himself a woman, threw his larger and stronger body into the pool, and then walloped his new, female rivals.
“Lia” blew these women out of the water and dominated meet after meet. This included clinching the 1,650-yard freestyle at the December 2021 Zippy Invitational, in Akron, Ohio, by 38 seconds. This margin is unheard of in fair, women-to-women contests.
Elsewhere, well-circulated photos show Bloomfield High School’s Terry Miller at Connecticut track meets. This “woman” approached finish lines, even as the outlines of his genitalia protruded through his shorts.
Indeed, if a man with a penis who takes estrogen and identifies as female is really a woman, then is a man with white skin — who visits a tanning salon daily and identifies as black — really black?
(Some readers might be rattled by such graphic observations in a family-friendly forum such as this. However, these men posing as women inserted this pivotal factor into this situation and made it impossible to ignore.)
• Female athletes who lose “all-American” titles and distinctions to male competitors don’t really exist? This might startle Tylor Mathieu, whose “All-American” honor got torpedoed by “Lia” Thomas at the March 2022 NCAA championship. His win in the 500-meter freestyle pushed Mathieu into ninth place, out of the top-eight finalists’ match, and away from All-American status. The men who win these achievements squeeze into oblivion women who otherwise would remember these accomplishments proudly for life.
• Female athletes who get wounded by biological males don’t really exist? Payton McNabb, a senior at Hiwassee Dam High School in Murphy, North Carolina, would beg to differ. A larger biological male spiked a volleyball in McNabb’s face last September. McNabb says that she suffered a concussion, neck injuries, vision problems, partial paralysis on her right side, headaches, angst, and depression. A lighter, less ferocious female player would have been hard-pressed to hurt McNabb anywhere as gravely.
“Allowing biological males to compete against biological females is dangerous,” McNabb told North Carolina state lawmakers Thursday. “I may be the first to come before you with an injury, but if this doesn’t pass, I won’t be the last.”
Similarly, a bantamweight boxer would be less likely to get pounded into Jell-O by another bantamweight boxer rather than by a heavyweight boxer who “identified as bantamweight.”
• Females who get exposed to penises while in girls’ locker rooms don’t really exist? This might surprise four 14-year-old girls at Wisconsin’s Sun Prairie East High School. They say they were showering in their bathing suits after a swim class on March 3 when an 18-year-old adult male walked into the locker room, stripped naked, and revealed his penis and testicles to them in the shower.
“I’m trans, by the way,” he declared.
Whatever happened to safe spaces for women? Whatever happened to “girls’ spaces”— for females only?
“What’s insidious is forcing a girl to share a locker room with a boy and having to change in front of him,” Rep. Nancy Mace (R-South Carolina) told Fox Business Network’s Stuart Varney on Friday. “We’ve worked so hard for hundreds of years to get these achievements, and now the Left wants to strip them away.”
Is there any bigger male-chauvinist-pig behavior than an adult man who marches into a female locker room and displays his junk to teenage girls? Barely three years ago, most Americans called this exhibitionism, flashing, and indecent exposure. Such behavior made one a registered sex offender — and rightfully so. Today, the magic words, “I’m trans, by the way” turn yesterday’s crime scene into today’s woke locker room.
The so-called Party of Women doesn’t give a damn about women. Instead, it is now the Party of Men Who Say They Are Women.
At every future opportunity, every American woman should remember this and vote against every single Democrat on every ballot until the Democrat Party doesn’t really exist.
Deroy Murdock is a Manhattan-based Fox News contributor.
Child Abusers Call People Who Are Stopping Their Abuse Child Abusers
Bishop Chastises Notre Dame for Event With Transgender ‘Abortion Doula’