Daily Must-Reads - The American Spectator | USA News and Politics
- It is interesting to see someone comment on religion in the NY Times without making a fool of himself
- Investigative reporting guns for hire (Reason)
- Reappointing Bernanke sounds like a terrible, terrible idea… until you consider the alternatives (Forbes)
- “For Republicans there is really no better candidate” than Jeb Bush (Daily Beast)
- Obama does not have the intellectual wherewithal to distinguish between intended and unintended consequences (Mere Comments)
Sign up to receive our latest updates!