From the campaign:
– Amount Expected To Report In Primary Contributions In The Third Quarter: $10 Million
– In The Third Quarter, Governor Romney Loaned $8.5 Million To Romney For President.
– Total Amount Raised In Primary Contributions For The Year: Approximately $45 Million
– Total Amount Of Revenue For The Year: $62 Million
– Cash On Hand: $9 Million
– Total Number Of Donors So Far This Year: More Than 100,000 (23,000 New Donors In The Third Quarter)
– Contributions Received From All 50 States And Washington, D.C.
– NO General Election Money Collected (General Funds Cannot Be Spent During The Primary Election)
To think of it another way, Romney has already spent $53 million, and all he has to show for it thus far is a a solid lead in Iowa and a much more tenuous advantage in New Hampshire. And in case you’re keeping score, he has now donated over $17 million of his own personal fortune. That, of course, is his right and one of his clear advantages in the race.
Now it’s Rudy’s turn to release his numbers.
Notice to Readers: The American Spectator and Spectator World are marks used by independent publishing companies that are not affiliated in any way. If you are looking for The Spectator World please click on the following link: https://thespectator.com/world.