Daily Must-Reads - The American Spectator | USA News and Politics
- A libertarian longs for the days of reasonable Dems like Bill Clinton (Reason)
- The bank plan should work well, if insider dealing and circumventable rules are any use (Baseline Scenario)
- The GOP’s trials and tribulations, with no end in sight yet (Politico)
- If Mexico is failing as a state, the U.S. has something to do with it (RealClearWorld)
- The Obama administration apparently doesn’t hate DC schoolkids. So now it’s just the Congressional Dems? (The Foundry)
- Vermont haylofts have less straw than the truth commission’s strawmen, it seems (Washington Post)
Sign Up to Receive Our Latest Updates!