Daily Must-Reads - The American Spectator | USA News and Politics
- Free speech gets one-sided when one side is known for violence (Reason)
- Why was the Khmer Rouge terrible? Because they were communist (NRO)
- Libertarian litmus test for legitimate government operations (EconLog)
- AmSpec’s Robert Stacy McCain lays a trap (which apparently worked) (SpliceToday)
- Dallas gets soaked for more spending, because the stimulus apparently wasn’t enough (Crunchy Con)
Sign up to receive our latest updates!