Daily Must-Reads - The American Spectator | USA News and Politics
- Stop the presses! Too much debt, too much cash for the U.S. (WSJ)
- Another beast fed by the downturn: Amazon.com (Slate)
- Barro comes up punching! Economist lashes back at Krugman et al. in an interview (Atlantic)
- Niall Ferguson: “America is Argentina. Europe is Argentina” (LA Times)
- World leaders wonder who have forgotten the meaning of saving send in questions (Asia Times)
- Inner city students don’t need comparisons between Lil’ Wayne and Shakespeare. They just need… knowledge (New Majority)
Sign up to receive our latest updates!