Daily Must-Reads - The American Spectator | USA News and Politics
- Game theory for Obama: convince Tehran that you’re happy to let negotiations fail (NY Times)
- Obama is beginning to look a lot like — wait for it — George W. Bush (NRO)
- By the way, people who aren’t bankers or celebrities pretty much hate what’s happening (Real Clear Politics)
- Pelosi becomes embittered, and the veneer of bipartisanship wears thin (Politico)
- It’s getting harder to talk about free speech violations, for obvious reasons (Washington Times)
- Say it again: the New Deal didn’t work, and FDR was not a good economist (Washington Post)
Sign up to receive our latest updates!