Daily Must-Reads - The American Spectator | USA News and Politics
- Cheney’s war powers philosophy, all written up in a book — his daughter’s (Slate)
- Ted Haggard isn’t the first, and he has at least one example to follow (Crunchy Con)
- If you plan on adding $1.5 trillion to the deficit every year, you better be on good terms with China (Weekly Standard)
- Post-partisanship takes a back seat to Chicago-style hardball politics in the White House (Politico)
- The KGB used to have to work for influence in the foreign press, now they just buy it (Economist)
Sign up to receive our latest updates!