10) Meat-less Fridays all year round in the Supreme Court cafeteria;
9) Oral arguments in Latin;
6) Supreme Court windows replaced with stained glass;
5) On close votes, the Justices will consult a statue of St. Thomas More. If the statue weeps, they affirm; if no tears, then they reverse.
4) Incense at the start of each session;
3) Supreme Court opinions will be deemed infallible and unreviewable by any earthly authority [Ed. – Sorry –
that does not appear to be a change at all]
2) Catechism of the Catholic Church will now be “persuasive authority”;
And, the number one change which a Catholic majority would make to the Supreme Court . . .
1) Wednesday night bingo!
Notice to Readers: The American Spectator and Spectator World are marks used by independent publishing companies that are not affiliated in any way. If you are looking for The Spectator World please click on the following link: https://spectatorworld.com/.