When I first heard that the BBC was remaking Civilisation, the groundbreaking 1969 documentary in which esteemed art historian Kenneth Clark guides the viewer through a thousand years of European culture, I feared the worst. When I saw that they had pluralized the name of the show I knew my fears were well-founded: no longer […]
Derek Hopper is an Irish writer and lecturer who lives in Bangkok.
- Preparing for Monday in the War on Kavanaugh
- Cory Booker Stunner: 17-Year Olds Too Immature to Be Held Accountable for Actions
- Melania, There Is Hope
- Democrats and the Rape of Justice
- A $21,432,243,515,559 Reckoning
- Feds No Help to Student Debt