Today on the main site:
- Feeding the Beast, by Phillip Klein
- The Somali-Kenya Connection, by George H. Wittman
- Joe Wilson, Call Your Office, by Larry Thornberry
- ACORN’s Big Spender, by Matthew Vadum
- Divisive Unanimity, by Daniel J. Flynn
Comment of the day:
As a woman married to a younger man (and we have two children together), I find the whole “cougar” thing insulting the way that the degradation of all male-female relationships is now insulting: trite, flippant, shallow, insecure, oversexualized, and uncommitted. EVERY male-female relationship is portrayed on TV like that – why would May-December romances be any different?
What to watch for:
- A bill targeting the reptilian trade, specifically concerning pythons, will be considered in the House today.