Daily Must-Reads - The American Spectator | USA News and Politics
- Spitzer was once feared throughout New York. Now he is crying over hot dogs in the middle of the day in Central Park (Vanity Fair)
- What do you know, the big banks managed to fritter away TARP money senselessly (Econbrowser)
- Good thing Barney Frank will be involved with setting executive compensation, since he knows so much about getting paid by banks (Cafe Hayek)
- Obama is simply making stuff up — a good review by Victor Davis Hanson (National Review)
- Feminists gave Letterman a free pass on his chauvinistic comments about Sarah Palin (Salon)
Sign up to receive our latest updates!