- Donald Trump Versus Bernie Sanders: The Debate
- Great Moments of the Welfare State
- Tom Cotton Gives Harry Reid a Much Needed Whuppin’
- State Dep’t Inspector General Slams Hillary’s E-Mails, Nothing Will Come of It
- Ruining Captain America
- Univision’s Maria Elena Salinas Booed by Cal-State Grads
- The Two Tea Parties And How We Got Trump
- Do You Want Fries With That, Earth People?
- Goodbye to Cato and Entwistle
More from the Spectator
If you were in New York City between 1947 and 1972 and found yourself walking on Sixth Avenue between West 52nd & West 55th Streets, there is a very good chance you saw a blind Viking carrying a stick as large as himself.
Experienced, conservative, smarts, bold colors — and a willingness to fight back. So we have reached that latest stage of the campaign. Let the speculation begin. Gather around your favorites and put your chips down. Mine: Vice President Newt Gingrich. Readers in this space will know I’ve spent months urging a Trump-Cruz ticket. At least […]
In the past I was no devotee of Kasich’s Scriptural exegesis, as when he discovered Obamacare tucked neatly into his Bible. Still, his campaign this time did strike a resonant chord with its worshipful vibrato. I believe him when he professes to seek God’s purpose for his life.