President Donald Trump and Joe Biden will face off in their first debate tonight, September 29, at 9 p.m. Eastern time, with Fox’s Chris Wallace moderating. Recently, I incorrectly predicted that Amtrak Joe would back out of a tête-à-tête with a man he recently compared to Joseph Goebbels and Fidel Castro. To make amends, I have created “Biden Bingo — and Drinking Game” to help you through what will likely be a long, ugly slog. Be prepared for spontaneous push-up contests, threats of fisticuffs, and a septuagenarian who is up way past his bed time.
Print these cards or edit them on your device, and play with family and friends.
Take a sip when Biden:
· Says “look,” “folks,” “the fact is,” “anyway,” or “here’s the deal”
· Mentions a member of his family or Barack Obama
· Says “COVID” or “free”
· Uses some variant of “lie” (“lied,” “liar,” etc.)
Chug when Biden:
· Walks onto the debate stage wearing a mask
· Says “no joke” or “that’s not hyperbole”
· Loses his train of thought or messes up a name or statistic
· Mentions his faith, John Lewis, or “situation room”
· Says “generic point,” “c’mon, man,” or “$750”
Finish your drink when Biden:
· Uses a mild swear word
· Says that something is “on the ballot”
· Interrupts himself to say he’s gone overtime or talked too much
· Tells us to wear a mask
· Condemns riots and violence without mentioning BLM or Antifa
· Quotes Irish poetry
Good luck, and may the best debater (and bingo player, and drinker) win!
Notice to Readers: The American Spectator and Spectator World are marks used by independent publishing companies that are not affiliated in any way. If you are looking for The Spectator World please click on the following link: https://spectatorworld.com/.