President Donald Trump and Joe Biden will face off in their first debate tonight, September 29, at 9 p.m. Eastern time, with Fox’s Chris Wallace moderating. Recently, I incorrectly predicted that Amtrak Joe would back out of a tête-à-tête with a man he recently compared to Joseph Goebbels and Fidel Castro. To make amends, I have created “Biden Bingo — and Drinking Game” to help you through what will likely be a long, ugly slog. Be prepared for spontaneous push-up contests, threats of fisticuffs, and a septuagenarian who is up way past his bed time.
Print these cards or edit them on your device, and play with family and friends.
Take a sip when Biden:
· Says “look,” “folks,” “the fact is,” “anyway,” or “here’s the deal”
· Mentions a member of his family or Barack Obama
· Says “COVID” or “free”
· Uses some variant of “lie” (“lied,” “liar,” etc.)
Chug when Biden:
· Walks onto the debate stage wearing a mask
· Says “no joke” or “that’s not hyperbole”
· Loses his train of thought or messes up a name or statistic
· Mentions his faith, John Lewis, or “situation room”
· Says “generic point,” “c’mon, man,” or “$750”
Finish your drink when Biden:
· Uses a mild swear word
· Says that something is “on the ballot”
· Interrupts himself to say he’s gone overtime or talked too much
· Tells us to wear a mask
· Condemns riots and violence without mentioning BLM or Antifa
· Quotes Irish poetry
Good luck, and may the best debater (and bingo player, and drinker) win!