Today on the Main Site:
- Islamic Iran’s American Base, by Kenneth R. Timmerman
- No Education Silver Bullets, by Rishawn Biddle
- Say What You Mean, by Daniel Allott
- Fair Trade for Taiwan — and America, by John J. Tkacik, Jr.
- State vs. Khalid Sheikh Mohammad, by Jay D. Homnick
- I was Lou Dobbs Last Guest: Witness to a Star Reborn, by Jeffrey Lord
Comment of the day:
Men are allowed to take human life for purposes of legal execution, war or self defense.
If we apply this to women—as I believe we should—the only justification for abortion would be self defense. If the mother’s life is endangered by carrying the child to term, or the pregnancy is the result of rape, self defense is the issue.
Incest should not enter into it unless rape, either forcible or statutory, is involved.
What to watch for: