Gallup: Most People Don't Feel Strongly About Joe Wilson - The American Spectator | USA News and Politics
Gallup: Most People Don’t Feel Strongly About Joe Wilson
by

A Gallup poll has found that by a 68 percent to 21 percent margin, Americans oppose Joe Wilson’s shout of “You lie!” during President Obama’s health care speech to a joint session of Congress. But a closer look shows that just 23 percent were actually “outraged” by what Wilson did, and only 6 percent were “thrilled.” Combined, that means that while Americans overwhelmingly opposed Wilson’s heckle, just 29 percent of people actually had strong feelings about it one way or another, despite the continued media harping on the incident.

In other Wilson news, a story on the front page of the Washington Post today asks, “behind the incident some see a broader question: Is racism a factor in the way the president is being judged?”

Sign up to receive our latest updates! Register

Be a Free Market Loving Patriot. Subscribe Today!