Via Hot Air, which links How Obama Got Elected with this info on Obama voters:
- 57.4 could NOT correctly say which party controls congress (50/50 shot just by guessing)
- 81.8 could NOT correctly say Joe Biden quit a previous campaign because of plagiarism (25% chance by guessing)
- 82.6 could NOT correctly say that Obama won his first election by getting opponents kicked off the ballot (25% chance by guessing)
- 88.4% could NOT correctly say that Obama said his policies would likely bankrupt the coal industry and make energy rates skyrocket (25% chance by guessing)
- 56.1 % could NOT correctly say Obama started his political career at the home of two former members of the Weather Underground (25% chance by guessing).
I pointed out weeks ago that 41% of CNN viewers didn’t know Democrats controlled Congress. This goes back to my whole point about “low-information” voters. Don’t overthink it!