The Ukraine war has started with shelling of Ukraine by the mighty Russian army artillery — famous for their power since the Napoleonic Wars and maybe before that. My humble advice to our President:
1. Follow George Washington’s advice. “Avoid foreign entanglements.” Stay out of this war. Not one American soldier to fight and die on East European soil. Not one.
2. We can and should sell on good terms all the arms the Ukrainians wish to buy. We should also allow them to buy the best anti-artillery weapons on Earth, from Israel. The Ukrainians have never been good to the Jews. Now the Jews can save Ukraine and they will if asked.
3. No more open, immense bribes to members of the Biden household for a Biden’s son’s dubious “art.” It’s outrageous that our President is being bribed by a party to a major armed conflict. This is clearly illegal and has to stop.
4. Raise military and naval pay and a lot and right now. We need a happy, decently paid manpower to be ready to fight if Russia invades a NATO member. Do it now.
5. Raise spending for arms and do it now and by a lot. War is inevitable and we want the best of everything.
6. Do not allow Putin to dictate to us who can be members of NATO or where we can emplace our weapons. Just ignore his demands in that regard.
7. Restart fracking at once. Restart the pipeline from Canada.
Stand up for America. Stand up for freedom. We can and must be “the great arsenal for democracy…” The time to start is yesterday.
And let us pray for peace.
(Part One, “Ukraine: What to Do,” was posted yesterday.)