Conservatives contemplating George Bush’s judicial legacy — and his bizarre vision of Harriet Miers among the nine highest potentates in the democratic world — should expect no counter-revolution. True, he promised constitutionalist judges. But talking constitutionalism (like talking Christianity) is easy. Our governing elite punishes unvarnished clarity about our Constitution. Intellectual honesty, for lawyers, schoolteachers, […]
John Haskins is associate director of the Parents’ Rights Coalition.
- America Divided: Trumpism Emerges Where Left and Right Fall Short
- The Next Solyndra: DOE Proposing Massive Energy Subsidies
- Brown’s Few Vetoes: This Is as Good as It Gets
- Markle Interests: Administrative Overreach and Regulatory Dark Matter
- Adios, California
- The Rise of the Patent Snowflakes