Conservatives contemplating George Bush’s judicial legacy — and his bizarre vision of Harriet Miers among the nine highest potentates in the democratic world — should expect no counter-revolution. True, he promised constitutionalist judges. But talking constitutionalism (like talking Christianity) is easy. Our governing elite punishes unvarnished clarity about our Constitution. Intellectual honesty, for lawyers, schoolteachers, […]
John Haskins is associate director of the Parents’ Rights Coalition.
- Statism’s Violent Wages
- Will the Senate Parliamentarian Try to Save Obamacare?
- To Eliminate Obamacare Stress the Three Cs: Choice, Competition, and Cost Reduction
- A New Jersey College Has Just Discovered the Governor’s Stash
- China’s Coming Crisis Will Not Be Capitalism’s
- Trump Throws Sessions Under the Bus?