1. Are you an American citizen?
– “Yes.” (Congrats. Proceed to q.2)
– “No.” (End questionnaire. Thanks. Gracias. Merci. Dankeschön.)
2. Do you value your civil liberties?
– “Of course I do” (Thank goodness. Proceed to q.3)
– “Nope.” (End questionnaire. Consider voting Democrat, or at least stumping for McCain/Graham ‘16.)
3. Concerned by collusion between big business and big government?
– “Yep.” (Smart. Proceed to q.4)
– “Nah.” (Huh. Fair enough. End questionnaire. Scoop up a copy of Tim Carney’s The Big Ripoff, immediately.)
4. Weirded out by the notion that government can access your private information and browsing history without a warrant?
– “Uh, are you kidding?” (I wish. Proceed to q.5)
– “I humbly submit myself to our benevolent federal overlords.” (End questionnaire. Lay prostrate. Consume soma ration.)
5. Find it odd that one single bill, CISPA, voids all previous internet privacy law?
– “Yarp.” (I like the cut of your jib. Proceed to q.6)
– “Narp.” (Shocked you made it this far, but end questionnaire. Close browser. Back away from computer. Proceed to nearest nearest mirror. Take long, hard look.)
6. Want to preserve internet freedom?
– “Sure do! I like the internet so much, I’m on it right now!” (Perhaps you should call your congressman. Then proceed to q.7)
7. Now are you feeling festive?
– “Sure am!” (Well, you could wish leading contra-CISPA crusader Rep. Justin Amash a happy 33rd birthday on twitter at @repjustinamash)
– “Maybe some other time. (My birthday’s in June. Check back, and thanks in advance.)
Notice to Readers: The American Spectator and Spectator World are marks used by independent publishing companies that are not affiliated in any way. If you are looking for The Spectator World please click on the following link: https://spectatorworld.com/.
That’s right, the Grinch (Joe Biden) is coming for your pocketbooks this Christmas season with record inflation. Just to recap, here is a list of items that have gone up during his reign.
What hasn’t increased? The cost to subscribe to The American Spectator! For a limited time, we are offering our popular yearly subscription for only $49.99. Lock in the lowest price of the year by subscribing today