Daily Must-Reads - The American Spectator | USA News and Politics
- Afghan run-off election won’t help, and it’s not even a good photo-op for John Kerry (Los Angeles Times)
- Shariah, suicide bombers, and the Beatles — David Rohde’s time imprisoned by the Taliban (New York Times)
- $25 million in DC city AIDS assistance believed to be wasted (Washington Post)
- Biden says he said no to VP job at first (Hill)
- Major League baseball has worn down the fan (Chicago Sun Times)
Sign up to receive our latest updates!