Daily Must-Reads - The American Spectator | USA News and Politics
- CBO says Tort Reform could save $54 billion over ten years (Politics Daily)
- The price of free market authoritarianism — China sentences six Xinjiang protesters to death (BBC News)
- Busted. US soldiers find alleged Iranian-bound ammunition on German freight ship (Spiegel)
- While baseball playoff games are getting snowed out, scientists report that Antarctic melting is the slowest it’s been in three decades (Investor’s Business Daily)
- Telegraph lists ten broken promises by Obama. If it were Saturday Night Live, CNN would fact check this list.
Sign up to receive our latest updates!