Daily Must-Reads - The American Spectator | USA News and Politics
- Rewarding the base –$783,000 of federal stimulus money to be used for pot smokers and malt liquor drinkers to record their daily habits (Syracuse.com)
- House Defense Appropriations bill has $3.3 billion in pork (Businesswire)
- Only 47% of Hispanic voters support Sotmayor, but 100% of Lindsey Grahams are in favor (PRweb)
- Two months before release, Rod Blagojevich’s book already on sale (Chicago Tribune)
- Barack sixpack to have a bud light with Sergeant Crowley tomorrow (Bloomberg)
Sign up to receive our latest updates!