OXFORD, Miss. — President-elect Obama has announced plans for a new stimulus package containing $500 billion to $700 billion worth of public works projects. The package would be “the single largest new investment in our national infrastructure since the federal highway system,” he said. America’s governors already are scrambling to compose lists of “shovel-ready” projects […]
William F. Shughart II
- None Dare Call It Politics: Anatomy of a Witch Hunt, Part 3
- Fanta Is Healthier Than Fascism
- The Reflexive Racism of the American Left
- Feeling Demoralized Lately?
- The Shock Factor: New Federal Report on ‘The Cost of Raising a Child’
- ‘Americans First,’ Not ‘America First’