OXFORD, Miss. — President-elect Obama has announced plans for a new stimulus package containing $500 billion to $700 billion worth of public works projects. The package would be “the single largest new investment in our national infrastructure since the federal highway system,” he said. America’s governors already are scrambling to compose lists of “shovel-ready” projects […]
William F. Shughart II
- Why the GOP Is in No Rush to Repeal Obamacare
- How Will Trump Deal With Iran?
- Trump Wins YUGE in a Government Shutdown
- America’s Campus: The Necessity of Violence
- The Man Who Broke the Bank at Monte Carlo
- Taking Trump Seriously and Literally