Republican Party leaders have written much about the need for minority outreach, particularly among voters of Hispanic descent. They argue for tactical changes — for the GOP to find cosmetically attractive candidates who can connect with minorities, to adopt policy positions that align with these voters, and to put more political operatives on the ground […]
Wayne Woodman is chairman of Pennsylvania’s Lehigh County Republican Party.
- Feminism’s Experiment Against Common Sense
- Intellectual Morons: Professor Evil Calls for the End of Humanity
- Toxic Femininity
- ‘Only the Brave’ — Running Into the Danger
- An Open Letter to Jeff Bezos
- Explanations of (Excuses for) Sex Harassment: Are They Relevant in Court?