Republican Party leaders have written much about the need for minority outreach, particularly among voters of Hispanic descent. They argue for tactical changes — for the GOP to find cosmetically attractive candidates who can connect with minorities, to adopt policy positions that align with these voters, and to put more political operatives on the ground […]
Wayne Woodman is chairman of Pennsylvania’s Lehigh County Republican Party.
- Knives and Forks and Trash Attitudes
- Trump Steps on Message, Again, with Attorney General Comments
- What’s Wrong With These People?
- Special Counsel Reaches Down Russian Rabbit Holes
- Tony Blair Struts and Frets His Hour Upon the Stage to Frustrate the People’s Brexit
- The Rotting Big Apple