The evidence is clear that charter schools increase academic performance among students they serve. Some wonder, though, about charter schools’ impact on nearby public schools. Is it possible that charters harm their traditional district counterparts? A new study from Temple University answers this question with an emphatic “no.” Dr. Sarah Cordes analyzed public and charter school data from […]
Tyler Grudi is an intern at the Commonwealth Foundation.
- GOP Should Help Dreamers (But Not This Week)
- Tax and Smoke and #MeToo Aggravation
- Democrats Using Same Strategy Republicans Tried in 2013
- The Media Normalizes the Unruly Left
- Dickie Durbin Does DACA
- The Donald’s First Year: Daily Demolition Derby