The evidence is clear that charter schools increase academic performance among students they serve. Some wonder, though, about charter schools’ impact on nearby public schools. Is it possible that charters harm their traditional district counterparts? A new study from Temple University answers this question with an emphatic “no.” Dr. Sarah Cordes analyzed public and charter school data from […]
Tyler Grudi is an intern at the Commonwealth Foundation.
- And Yet President Trump, in His Classically Inartful Way, Was Absolutely Right
- At the Orgy of Self-Righteousness
- Gray Lives Matter
- Whose Community? A Report From Liberated Tampa
- How Congress Abets Seaway Robbery
- Cuomo and De Blasio Ignore Klan Ally FDR