It is said, “The philosophy of the school room in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next.” This sentiment underscores the critical nature of the debate surrounding parental choice in education—the same debate that was the center of a landmark Supreme Court case this past spring. The spiritual, social, and academic […]
Trent Franks is a Republican U.S. representative from Arizona.
- Did Democrats Aid and Abet Terrorists Seeking American Secrets?
- The Washington Post’s Journalism Is Dying in the Light
- High Tax, Big Spending States Are Out of Money
- America and the State of the Nation
- Immigration and How to Think About It
- ESPN Loses Its Magic