It is said, “The philosophy of the school room in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next.” This sentiment underscores the critical nature of the debate surrounding parental choice in education—the same debate that was the center of a landmark Supreme Court case this past spring. The spiritual, social, and academic […]
Trent Franks is a Republican U.S. representative from Arizona.
- None Dare Call It Politics: Anatomy of a Witch Hunt, Part 3
- The Reflexive Racism of the American Left
- Feeling Demoralized Lately?
- The Shock Factor: New Federal Report on ‘The Cost of Raising a Child’
- ‘Americans First,’ Not ‘America First’
- Figure Eight Diplomacy