When health care is made to seem “free” at the point of consumption, demand for health services will rise uncontrolled unless it is restrained by something other than cost. If market forces do not allocate health-care resources, then long waiting lists, limited access to specialized care, and government-rationed supply will characterize the health-care system. These […]
Tonya R Barr
- It’s Leftward Ho — and No End in Sight
- Economic Development: The Joke’s on Us
- Saved by the Hurricane — How Do You Spell Islamic Relief?
- The Pivotal Battle of the Civil War
- North Korea’s Syrian Connection
- The Unease of Comfort