When health care is made to seem “free” at the point of consumption, demand for health services will rise uncontrolled unless it is restrained by something other than cost. If market forces do not allocate health-care resources, then long waiting lists, limited access to specialized care, and government-rationed supply will characterize the health-care system. These […]
Tonya R Barr
- Knives and Forks and Trash Attitudes
- Trump Steps on Message, Again, with Attorney General Comments
- What’s Wrong With These People?
- Special Counsel Reaches Down Russian Rabbit Holes
- Tony Blair Struts and Frets His Hour Upon the Stage to Frustrate the People’s Brexit
- The Rotting Big Apple