When health care is made to seem “free” at the point of consumption, demand for health services will rise uncontrolled unless it is restrained by something other than cost. If market forces do not allocate health-care resources, then long waiting lists, limited access to specialized care, and government-rationed supply will characterize the health-care system. These […]
Tonya R Barr
- Did Democrats Aid and Abet Terrorists Seeking American Secrets?
- The Washington Post’s Journalism Is Dying in the Light
- High Tax, Big Spending States Are Out of Money
- America and the State of the Nation
- Immigration and How to Think About It
- ESPN Loses Its Magic