Michele Bachmann’s announcement that she won’t run for re-election in 2014 may hurt Democrats who hoped to use her rocky political record against her in that congressional race. In an eight minute video released yesterday, the Minnesota congresswoman insisted that early polls showing a tight race and a federal investigation into her 2012 presidential campaign did […]
Tom Steward is a reporter for the Franklin Center and Government Integrity.
- Statism’s Violent Wages
- Will the Senate Parliamentarian Try to Save Obamacare?
- To Eliminate Obamacare Stress the Three Cs: Choice, Competition, and Cost Reduction
- A New Jersey College Has Just Discovered the Governor’s Stash
- China’s Coming Crisis Will Not Be Capitalism’s
- Trump Throws Sessions Under the Bus?