The government’s continuing failure to address our nation’s gut-wrenching unemployment stems from a fundamental disagreement over how jobs are created in the first place. We are now in the third year of policies predicated on the assumption that government spending creates jobs. We have squandered three years and trillions of dollars of the nation’s wealth […]
Tom McClintock is a Republican U.S. representative from California.
- GOP Should Help Dreamers (But Not This Week)
- Tax and Smoke and #MeToo Aggravation
- Democrats Using Same Strategy Republicans Tried in 2013
- The Media Normalizes the Unruly Left
- Dickie Durbin Does DACA
- The Donald’s First Year: Daily Demolition Derby