The government’s continuing failure to address our nation’s gut-wrenching unemployment stems from a fundamental disagreement over how jobs are created in the first place. We are now in the third year of policies predicated on the assumption that government spending creates jobs. We have squandered three years and trillions of dollars of the nation’s wealth […]
Tom McClintock is a Republican U.S. representative from California.
- Will ‘Opportunity’ or ‘Inequality’ Motivate Imminent Reforms?
- Always Do More of What the Media Forbids
- Defining Loyalty Down
- ‘Democracy in Chains’ Is So Wrong It’s Funny
- Who Is Colluding With Whom?
- Bedeviled, Bothered, and Bewildered in Minnesota