When Thomas Jefferson famously said, “The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases,” he wasn’t merely talking about the politics of his day, but the politics of human behavior across generations and across continents. President Reagan no doubt had this principle in mind throughout his presidency. Reagan updated Jefferson with his […]
Tom Coburn is a U.S. Senator from Oklahoma.
- How to Know When Democrats Are Jerking Around
- The Drone Epidemic
- Trump Moves to Defend Religious Rights of Doctors
- GOP Should Help Dreamers (But Not This Week)
- America Needs a Counterrevolution
- Democrats Using Same Strategy Republicans Tried in 2013