Nixonland: The Rise of a President and the Fracturing of America By Rick Perlstein (Scribner, 881 pages, $37.50) Reviewed by Tom Charles Huston RICK PERLSTEIN’S NIXONLAND has been inexplicably well received by people who should know better. There are three reasons for this lapse of critical judgment: • Perlstein’s narrative style—fast-moving, bombastic, and heavily anecdotal—has […]
Tom Charles Huston
- Feminism’s Experiment Against Common Sense
- Intellectual Morons: Professor Evil Calls for the End of Humanity
- Toxic Femininity
- ‘Only the Brave’ — Running Into the Danger
- An Open Letter to Jeff Bezos
- Explanations of (Excuses for) Sex Harassment: Are They Relevant in Court?