Last week, President Obama rolled out a climate plan fit for a king. In his speech at Georgetown University, the president declared that since Congress won’t enact climate policies, he’s just going to impose them — much as would a king. Simply put, the president is using Congressional inaction as a pretext for a climate […]
Todd Wynn is ALEC’s Energy, Environment, and Agriculture Task Force Director.
- Stolen Valor: The Fake History From a Real Historian That Fooled Presidents and Publishers
- Trump’s Middle East Strategy Takes Shape
- Hyping Stories With No Discernible Story
- Trump Should Ignore Pope’s Prattle About Paris Deal
- A Bit of This, A Bit of That
- Democrats and Republicans Unite to Celebrate Jerusalem