The other day, I went to see one of my favorite bands, Super Furry Animals, a Welsh group. Before their closing song, an audio loop of an anonymous, disembodied voice began decrying modern culture with its rapacious consumerism. Behind the band, a movie screen displayed a collage of images. George W. Bush’s image, notably, elicited […]
- Republicans Go to Jail, Democrats Run Free
- Next Year in Jerusalem: Riyadh Is Not Mecca
- Trump’s Middle Eastern Tour
- Impeachment Pandemic
- A Tax Cut Will Boost Jobs and Growth: Is That Too Hard to Understand?
- A Scrap Yard Named Desire