Robert Southey: Entire Man of Letters by W.A. Speck (Yale University Press, 336 pages, $45) A fascinating political conservative has been coming out from the shadows of literary history, and in the last twenty years he has finally begun to get the attention he deserves as British poet, historian, critic, and — more particularly — […]
- Republicans Go to Jail, Democrats Run Free
- Next Year in Jerusalem: Riyadh Is Not Mecca
- Trump’s Middle Eastern Tour
- Impeachment Pandemic
- A Tax Cut Will Boost Jobs and Growth: Is That Too Hard to Understand?
- A Scrap Yard Named Desire