In January 2005 the United Nations issued a massive report calling for a doubling of aid to developing countries between now and 2015 to conquer poverty. This month, it is holding a summit to push that agenda. Despite the noble intent of advocating more aid, developed nations should instead consider a reduction in development assistance […]
- Trump’s Conservative CPAC Speech
- Chicago Honors Terrorist After Dishonoring Trump
- Democrats: More Radical, Less Chic
- Ladies Night at the Theater
- Milo’s Republicans: Hang ’em High!
- Why Most Patients Say ‘Hell, No’ to Obamacare