Starting in April 1992, when the case was argued, conservatives looked forward to the Supreme Court’s decision in Planned Parenthood v. Casey. At issue was the constitutionality of a Pennsylvania statute regulating the abortion industry. Chief Justice William Rehnquist was likely to sustain all of the challenged Pennsylvania provisions, on grounds he had established in […]
- Rating the Presidents — and Obama
- Has Obama’s Would-Be Publisher Read ‘Breaking the War Mentality’?
- Dumbest Ever Defense of Obamacare
- Happy Birthday to Our Greatest President
- A Reminder to Conservative Trump Critics
- Team Trump’s First Scalp