Yet another giant company has plunging sales, soaring debt, and is weighed down by massive labor costs. Will taxpayers have to pay for another federal bailout? Alas, it’s already in the cards because this company is the U.S. Postal Service, which has estimated losses of $7 billion this year. With email grabbing ever more market […]
Tad DeHaven is an economist at the Cato Institute.
- Napolitano Deserves Boot Over Latest UC Scandal
- Down They Come: Mitch Landrieu’s Revenge
- Inquisitions and Tribunals on America’s Campus
- Jeb! and the Fish
- Israel Is the Key to Solving the World’s Water Crisis
- When the Rubber Hits the Road to Unobstructed School Choice