Yet another giant company has plunging sales, soaring debt, and is weighed down by massive labor costs. Will taxpayers have to pay for another federal bailout? Alas, it’s already in the cards because this company is the U.S. Postal Service, which has estimated losses of $7 billion this year. With email grabbing ever more market […]
Tad DeHaven is an economist at the Cato Institute.
- Statism’s Violent Wages
- Will the Senate Parliamentarian Try to Save Obamacare?
- To Eliminate Obamacare Stress the Three Cs: Choice, Competition, and Cost Reduction
- A New Jersey College Has Just Discovered the Governor’s Stash
- China’s Coming Crisis Will Not Be Capitalism’s
- Trump Throws Sessions Under the Bus?