When ignorance has gotten ten men killed where it should have cost but two, is it not responsible for the blood of the other eight? —Napoleon Some time during the second week of April, President Carter, after nearly six months of “diplomatic appeals,” reversed his position opposing the use of force to achieve the release […]
Stephen P. Glick
- Republicans Go to Jail, Democrats Run Free
- Next Year in Jerusalem: Riyadh Is Not Mecca
- Trump’s Middle Eastern Tour
- Impeachment Pandemic
- A Tax Cut Will Boost Jobs and Growth: Is That Too Hard to Understand?
- A Scrap Yard Named Desire