Golden Bones: an Extraordinary Journey from Hell in Cambodia to a New Life in America. By Sichan Siv (Harper, 336 pages, $25.95) “You are a Man of Golden Bones.” — Cambodian villager speaking to U.S. Ambassador Siv, referring to the Khmer myth of one having very good luck. First, a disclaimer. I met Sichan Siv […]
Sheldon Kelly a former Reader’s Digest staff writer, lives in Chesapeake, Virginia.
- Knives and Forks and Trash Attitudes
- Trump Steps on Message, Again, with Attorney General Comments
- What’s Wrong With These People?
- Special Counsel Reaches Down Russian Rabbit Holes
- Tony Blair Struts and Frets His Hour Upon the Stage to Frustrate the People’s Brexit
- The Rotting Big Apple