April 28, 2005 Dave Holman Editorial Assistant American Spectator Magazine Dear Mr. Holman: Like Ms. Elaine Kaplan, my response to her 4/20/05 letter (“About My Tenure,” Reader Mail) will be lengthy. As Samuel Johnson said of Paradise Lost, “None did wish it longer.” It is because of the many important issues Ms. Kaplan’s letter raises, […]
Scott J. Bloch
- Knives and Forks and Trash Attitudes
- Trump Steps on Message, Again, with Attorney General Comments
- What’s Wrong With These People?
- Special Counsel Reaches Down Russian Rabbit Holes
- Tony Blair Struts and Frets His Hour Upon the Stage to Frustrate the People’s Brexit
- The Rotting Big Apple