BEIRUT — Many have worried that the Syrian conflict would spill over the border into Lebanon. Some would argue that it already has. The Sunni-Shiite conflict has threatened to engulf the Middle East, and is currently playing out most dramatically in Syria between the largely Alawite (and Shiite-aligned) Bashar al-Assad regime and the largely Sunni rebels. […]
Sam Sweeney is a writer based in Beirut, Lebanon.
- California Wants to Make Health Care a ‘Right’
- Trump at the Vatican: The Secret Transcript
- Greece: George Soros’ Trojan Horse Against Europe
- TC Heartland Is Not a Magic Bullet
- Johnson & Johnson’s War on Affordable Healthcare
- Useless Tools Have No Evidence Against Trump