In God and Man at Yale, William F. Buckley, Jr., reasoned, “A responsible, reflective man must, soon in life, cast his lot with the Communists or against them… If he and others like him embrace certain values, as civilized men who recognize that they are ‘involved in mankind,’ they must cherish and advance them with […]
Sam Heller is a sophomore at Yale.
- Fourth Down and Long Yardage for the Soul of America
- Obamacare Repeal: Is There Life After September 30?
- The Games Go On
- Offsides for the Kneel-In
- The War on Drugs Has the Wrong Targets
- Trump’s Future Lies in Alabama