WASHINGTON — Despite the House of Representatives’ disappointing performance on Rep. Jeff Flake’s Pork-busting amendments, there are some stirrings in Congress about getting serious on spending. The most notable is Senator Judd Gregg’s Stop Over Spending (SOS) Act. Although it has its shortcomings, it incorporates enough good ideas that it represents considerable improvement over the […]
- Why the GOP Is in No Rush to Repeal Obamacare
- How Will Trump Deal With Iran?
- Trump Wins YUGE in a Government Shutdown
- America’s Campus: The Necessity of Violence
- The Man Who Broke the Bank at Monte Carlo
- Taking Trump Seriously and Literally