The crusade against pork-barrel spending has come a long way since the Bridge to Nowhere. Now a moratorium on earmarks — congressional funds dispensed for specific projects — has become a top priority of conservatives inside and outside of Congress. John McCain in particular has built his reputation for fiscal conservatism on cutting earmarks. If […]
Richard B Spencer
- Will ‘Opportunity’ or ‘Inequality’ Motivate Imminent Reforms?
- Always Do More of What the Media Forbids
- Defining Loyalty Down
- ‘Democracy in Chains’ Is So Wrong It’s Funny
- Who Is Colluding With Whom?
- Bedeviled, Bothered, and Bewildered in Minnesota