When a man dies, he takes with him his unique combination of knowledge and understanding of that knowledge. Many facts are, of course, commonly known and stay among the living, as is much understanding. Still, no two people have ever known the exact same sets of facts (unless they knew absolutely nothing), just as no […]
Paul Windels III
Paul Windels III is an attorney in New York.
- Rating the Presidents — and Obama
- Has Obama’s Would-Be Publisher Read ‘Breaking the War Mentality’?
- Dumbest Ever Defense of Obamacare
- Happy Birthday to Our Greatest President
- A Reminder to Conservative Trump Critics
- Team Trump’s First Scalp