When a man dies, he takes with him his unique combination of knowledge and understanding of that knowledge. Many facts are, of course, commonly known and stay among the living, as is much understanding. Still, no two people have ever known the exact same sets of facts (unless they knew absolutely nothing), just as no […]
Paul Windels III
Paul Windels III is an attorney in New York.
- Feminism’s Experiment Against Common Sense
- Intellectual Morons: Professor Evil Calls for the End of Humanity
- Toxic Femininity
- ‘Only the Brave’ — Running Into the Danger
- An Open Letter to Jeff Bezos
- Explanations of (Excuses for) Sex Harassment: Are They Relevant in Court?