Nobody likes to be “had,” but that is precisely what has happened to the American public with the documentary Chernobyl Heart. Since winning the Academy Award for “Best Short Documentary” in February 2003, it has received international accolades, has been uncritically quoted in major newspapers, and is being recommended for America’s classrooms on the National […]
- Triumphant Trump and Carefree Cruz
- The Transhumanist Bill of Wrongs
- Andrew Gillum, a Flailing Flim-Flam Artist
- Is There an Algorithm in the House?
- The Ben Sasse Hannity Attack
- The Caravan Moves On