Nobody likes to be “had,” but that is precisely what has happened to the American public with the documentary Chernobyl Heart. Since winning the Academy Award for “Best Short Documentary” in February 2003, it has received international accolades, has been uncritically quoted in major newspapers, and is being recommended for America’s classrooms on the National […]
- Trump’s Conservative CPAC Speech
- Chicago Honors Terrorist After Dishonoring Trump
- Democrats: More Radical, Less Chic
- Ladies Night at the Theater
- Milo’s Republicans: Hang ’em High!
- Why Most Patients Say ‘Hell, No’ to Obamacare