It may not seem so long ago, but it was six years this month the Employee Free Choice Act (EFCA) — better known as “Card Check — was introduced in both Houses of the 109th Congress. The House bill had 214 co-sponsors — including 11 Republicans; and the Senate bill had 44 co-sponsors including then […]
Patrick Pizzella served as Assistant Secretary of Labor from 2001 to 2009.
- Capitol Hill Republicans — Starting With Paul Ryan — Need a Backbone
- Jeff Sessions Is Indeed on the Way Out
- Election Plot Undermines American Democracy
- On the Temple Mount Is Written the Future of Palestinians and Israelis
- The Left Against (Even) the Left
- East Texas’ Patent Star Chamber Is Down But Not Out