George W. Bush is a throwback to the strong male that, until 30 years ago, was the accepted norm. It is only because America’s sexual culture has become genderless that Bush’s normal masculine qualities are treated with suspicion. The election this November will determine whether the nation still wants to be led by an Alpha […]
- Knives and Forks and Trash Attitudes
- Trump Steps on Message, Again, with Attorney General Comments
- What’s Wrong With These People?
- Special Counsel Reaches Down Russian Rabbit Holes
- Tony Blair Struts and Frets His Hour Upon the Stage to Frustrate the People’s Brexit
- The Rotting Big Apple